By Christopher Cox
The booklet is aimed toward cellular telecommunication execs, who are looking to comprehend what LTE is and the way it really works. it's worthy for engineers who're engaged on LTE, particularly people who are moving from different applied sciences similar to UMTS and cdma2000, people who find themselves specialists in a single a part of LTE yet who are looking to comprehend the approach as an entire, and those that are new to cellular telecommunications altogether. it's also appropriate to these operating in non technical roles, corresponding to undertaking managers, advertising executives and highbrow estate specialists. On finishing the ebook, the reader could have a transparent realizing of LTE, and may be capable to take on the extra specialized books and the 3GPP necessities with confidence.
Key positive aspects -
- Covers the newest advancements in unencumber 10 of the 3GPP requirements, together with the recent features of LTE-Advanced
- Includes references to person sections of the 3GPP requirements, to aid readers comprehend the foundations of every subject earlier than going to the standards for extra specific information
- Requires no prior wisdom of cellular telecommunications, or of the mathematical recommendations that LTE makes use of for radio transmission and reception
Read Online or Download An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
For engineers, product designers, and technical dealers who have to layout an economical, easy-to-use, short-range instant product that works, this sensible consultant is a must have. It explains and compares the foremost instant criteria - Bluetooth, wireless, 802. eleven, ZigBee, 802. 15. four, and UWB - allowing you to decide on the simplest usual in your product.
Mystified through finding and positioning applied sciences? have to get the simplest out of your position procedure? This advisor is valuable for realizing how the positions and pursuits of items could be measured and used for real-world functions. From it, you will how to optimise and deal with approach functionality by means of operating with parameters equivalent to pace, orientation, time, proximity and path, and think about not just accuracy, but in addition reliability, integrity, reaction time and uncertainty.
Via exploiting the synergies between to be had facts, details fusion can lessen information site visitors, clear out noisy measurements, and make predictions and inferences a few monitored entity. Networked Filtering and Fusion in instant Sensor Networks introduces the topic of multi-sensor fusion because the approach to selection for enforcing dispensed structures.
The main entire, present consultant to shrewdpermanent antenna layout and function that includes new assurance of reconfigurable antennas, vector antennas, and direction-finding antennas, this up to date source deals a rigorous evaluation of the fundamental electromagnetic rules that force clever antenna layout and deployment.
- The Satellite Communication Ground Segment and Earth Station Handbook, Second Edition (Artech House Space Technology and Applications)
- Digination: Identity, Organization, and Public Life in the Age of Small Digital Devices and Big Digital Domains (The Fairleigh Dickinson University Press Series in Communication Studies)
- LTE - The UMTS Long Term Evolution: From Theory to Practice
- VoLTE and ViLTE: Voice and Conversational Video Services over the 4G Mobile Network (Networks and Telecommunications Series)
- Forensic Radio Survey Techniques for Cell Site Analysis
- Self-Healing Systems and Wireless Networks Management
Extra resources for An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications
An Introduction to LTE: LTE, LTE-Advanced, SAE and 4G Mobile Communications by Christopher Cox